Home » Benefits » FAQs » Tax Form FAQs

Tax Form FAQs

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify
Can't find your question? Send us a message at Ask@fwretirement.org!

Are retirement benefits taxed?

Where can I get help filing my taxes?

What is a 1099-R? What do I do with it?

I haven't received my 1099-R. What should I do?

What is a W-4P? Do I need to fill one out?

How can I change the income tax withholding on my monthly retirement pension?