Nominations for Place 3 begin September 20
For the Place 3 position (representing general employees in Group C), none of the nominees reached the required 75 nominations during the first two nomination periods. A third nomination period begins September 20 and closes Friday, October 15 at 4pm.
Employees who completed an online nomination or signed a petition in the first or second nomination periods will need to do so again in this third nomination period.
Those eligible to participate in the nomination process for Place 3 on the Board are active employees in Group C, which consists of the following departments:
• City Manager, City Secretary, Communications & Public Engagement, Financial Management Services, Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion, Internal Audit, Law, Municipal Courts, Development Services, Planning & Data Analytics, Water and Waste Water, and non-Civil Service Employees of the Police Department.
Read more details about the nomination and election processes here.
|Active employees in Group C|
|Nominate yourself online. (September 20 - October 15)|
|Support others' nominations online. (September 20 - October 15)|
|Download a paper nomination petition for Place 3. (Due October 15 at 4 p.m. with a minimum of 75 signatures total)|
Which Place am I represented by?
To be eligible to run for Places 1 - 4, an employee must:
- Be an active, vested city employee at the time of the election;
- Be a member of the department/group which they wish to represent;
- Get at least 75 signatures of active members of the department/group they wish to represent (temporary employees' signatures do not count toward the 75 needed);
- Turn in the petition forms by the deadline announced by the Retirement Fund.